iOS 8.4 jailbreak News yet to be announcedThe iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool which was released by the TaiG team as a test tool and the release of the iOS 8.3 Pangu jailbreak tool now with these two jailbreak tool it is possible to fully make jailbreak for iOS 8.1.2 and iOS 8.1.3 and all previous iOS versions released by Apple.
You only need to download the iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool directly from our website links and strictly follow the step by step pattern which is provided on the site or you can watch the video tutorial on how to use and easily jailbreak your device using the TaiG jailbreak tool for iOS8.3. This tool works on all iPhone models including the latest iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+. So you only need to get the TaiG 1.4 jailbreak tool and install it on your computer.
Then proceed to our website and follow the easy instructions and you will not have problem with using iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool. But that is not all because we have all the previous jailbreak tool versions available on our website so if you have older versions you can download the previous jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.2 using our provided links.
iOS 8.4 beta 2 and ios 8.3 jailbreak compatible iOS devices:
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus.
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 2, iPad 3-gen, iPad 4-gen, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina display.
- iPod touch 5G
ios 8.1.3 taig jailbreak relevant ios following
- iOS 8.3 ,iOS 8.1.3 ,iOS 8.1.2 ,iOS 8.1.1 ,iOS 8.1 ,iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0
- iOS 7.1.2 ,iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1
Jailbreak guide step by step of Taig
- Run the TaiGJBreak_1006.exe tool as Administrator
- Keep the Cydia 1.1.16 check box on, while turn off the Chinese characters line’s check box.
- Now Taig will identifies your iDevice.
- Click the green jailbreak button. Then it will start the jailbreak.
- Finally, you will have Cydia on your iOS 8.1.1 or iOS 8.1.2 device. But dont have some confusion about tool still not compatible with iOS 8.1.3